Thursday, April 06, 2017

A Street Cat Named Bob!

I have not written here to a while, tonight, I decided to write something based on a movie I watched, "A street Cat named Bob"! A English movie that is made quite simple but effective!
It is about a young guy who is drug addict and he gets a second chance to clean his life!
The narrower says a very interesting quotation that he had told:
... I was told once by someone that everyone gets a second chance, but some may take that, and some may never take that second chance...


1 comment:

radius said...

Hi Alireza, Long nit heared from you. I hope you are doing fine. Are you still in the UK ? I was recently in Oxford. I always feel very much like at a spiritual home there. The Brexit I will never understand, but I think the educated and progressive British will all soon question their own strange decision.
How are you doing, apart from watching movies about a cat ?

best greetings, Michael