Saturday, April 28, 2012

Why BBC is the British Bull Shit Broadcast company!

I don't understand that with so much knowledge the British government claims to have why they still call Persian Gulf, the Gulf!! Take a look at this page of BBC. I would like to call UK from now on USA the second! what is wrong with that? As long as as they call Persian Gulf, the Gulf to my eyes UK is USA the second! So, that is for now! If I were the BBC Persian, I would have also protest to this historical fact and perhaps made some statement that the USA the second learns some lessons. but then their income is from BBC, they will never do that!

2 comments:

radius said...

Good point, Alireza. I think the british had always a romantic relationship with the Arabs, because they were happy to be used as willing instruments against the Turks (Lawrence of Arabia, the first terrorist in history). The Persian Empire, however, always tried to resist the British attempts to dominate Iran. Calling the Persian Gulf "Arab" is a late reminiscence to their former glory.
I just don't understand your idea of UK="USA the 2nd". Dont you think they will take it as a compliment ?
Better call UK "the rainy island off-shore France" or "Territorial Unit being lost between an imperial past glory a future United States of Europe".
I hope no British will read this blog.

Alireza said...

You are more than right, I think my name calling was mild and perhaps parsing in some extend. I really didn't want to put UK down, but I felt, it is strange that they create this tension purposely. I think their method is divide and conquer. That is how they get Iran and Arab busy on something that is obvious. In my opinion, we should call Islas Malvinas rather than F.land in English. but good names, though:) thanks for sharing!