Friday, January 20, 2012

I am Jealous, is there any problem!

I wished I could return to Iran and work there. There is this Arab guy who has studied and received a PhD from the University of Concordia. His title is assistant professor at the University of Amman, Jourdan! He has done a short post-doc there and now he travels in different laboratory to publish collaborative work. However, he is considered a prof. from the University of Amman! We have so many talented people across the globe and yet none of them can get cross appointment to any university in Iran since we might be considered the outsider or don't comply with theological rules in Iran. So, I am Jealous, Jealous of all those can do business with their homeland and enjoy many opportunities that may exist in their origin country or their new country! Hope I will see that day!

No comments: