Friday, January 14, 2011

What everyone has been waiting for!

1. Update after flooding: I have to change the entire carpet in my unit after the flood. So, tons of work. I think the good part is that the insurance must pay for everything!

2. I have been thinking; people have many dreams throughout their entire life (No kidding!). I have been thinking what has been my dream all along.
My dream seemed to be the one! I always wanted to get ride of the fact I was wearing contact lens in one eye (after my trauma at age of six) and wanted to get intraocular implant. So, I can't wait to have all these stitches removed from my eye and get on with my life!
Then if things stay stable, I will think what is my next for me in the dream world!

1 comment:

radius said...

Hi Alireza, hope you recovered from the eye surgery and you managed to dry your flat. Thats probably a tricky task during winter time, when you can't keep the windows open.

It just came to my mind how intersting it is, that you said you dreamed for a long time to have the operation on your eye lense, although usually one has its eyes closed while dreaming.
Back to reality: You have perhaps investigated a lot before, about the pros and cons and how much it is preferential to a laser-based lens correction. I'd really like to hear your opinion on it, since now at the age of late 40s I feel for the first time that I perhaps soon need glasses for reading.
Greetings Michael