Sunday, January 10, 2010

Monogamy and polygamy vs Bachalor!!!

Yop, you guessed it right.
I was on couch flipping through the channels on the TV, after watching Iran's program by Rick Steves at PBS channel, I came across a great program which I have not seen for a while!

The bachelor! The very heart breaking, dazzling program on abc known as the bachelor!
who says that Haram, the place that Arab kings were used to keep their women is outdated and out of fashion! They should have a look at this lovely, beautiful program called bachelor. 25 women and a guy! not bad, or better not bad at all!

Those who are into monogamy, I have a news for you those days are totally outdated. This good looking guy gets to spend about a months with 25 beautiful women who fights for him, reminds you of Haram place! yop!
Quite rich and educated program. As every show on TV replicas and promotes, individuals should fight for everything they have eye for! either for a guy or a girl or group of them together!!

I really liked the vicious attitude these girls expose and indicate towards one another delivering the fact that all wanted to be THE ONE. The one who is picked by the guy from the so called HARAM, opps sorry for using the right word! It seems right from the beginning they showed each would go beyond what extend to get the Bachelor!!
looking forward for very productive, full of cat's fight, mew, bathtube, passinate kisses,  naked women 9not the guys of course) episodes of THE BACHELOR! HAHAHA

p.s. I loved the comment by one of the girls: - I have not much of boobs, it makes me little down here, so I can see other girls with huge boobs [camera zooms on the big breasts of the other girls] rubbing it in my face (southern accent) !
[May I ask they would come and rub it on my face [comment of the author:), I will not be jealous I promise!]

Some more comments: one of the girls: Jacob body is solid! wowo
I wonder in such reach cultural value to find a partner, why the hell men should want someone with brain. boobs talks!

The bacholer comment: I really had great conversation, [the girls reads of a paper saying what values she feels she has, no conversation to my understanding!!], and after that [the girl] kissed me! very sweet!!!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills