Thursday, June 05, 2008

strange but the truth!! would you get married to me!!

I was send the above statment by a firend of mine!!
I was reading BBC Persian service news. I encountered a kinda bizzare discussion which is apparently, true!! what is the discussion there has been a threatening of some south Pars oil development refinery in South of Iran about the marital status. The head of moral police (Herassat) of the South pars has written to all employees that within next few (I think it is 3 months) months they either should get married or they will be fired from work. Read in Persian.

So, I figured since this is short period and apparently, the communication include men and women of the same.

There are couple of possibilities:
1. either all men and women in that department get married to one another, either as short marriages or long one! for men to have 4 wifes, that is all right, other way around can be also worked out!! as long as both sides are happy!:)

2. Those who want to get some one from outside of company will do as follow:(write an ad)

I am a young man, with muscles at good and proper places, with head to be where it belongs and the special tool to be on the place where it belongs!.
With deep hope and sorrow to make some money for my ends meat and hoping to finally get out of Iran to live in one of the lands of free and prosperity in west or east!!

Due to reality of Iranian government and their nose are in private matters of any Iranians's life, I have to get married!!

So, looking for a fit, beautiful bride, who can live without me for 9 months out of 12 months! I promise to be back for holiday season!
The candidate should not complain, just live and have fun:)

interested candidates write me back:))

No comments: