Thursday, March 06, 2008

Death, the truth nothing but the truth!
imagine you are told that you have few months to live. What would be your reaction! that has happened once for me and for a month until I find out that the Dr. was wrong, made me to realize many things around me that I had never realized before!
that is of course past, but there is real one!
That is about Prof. Randy Pausch who is having pancreatic cancer and is given about 1 to 5 months to live by the Drs.! He has 3 childern. He is professor at Carnegie Mellon University
. As he put it: "in this clip he is giving his last lecture."
It trully worth wachting!


2. Why am I write a lot less than before!
Simply, I am focusing on my work these days! I have a student to look after. I am looking for a student to do some work for me! besides, I have to develop a few things like a protocol for motion capture analysis.
The truth is I went to Portugal for a conference and got some constructive and positive feedback. I feel I should do more to finalize my work.
Add to the above to many things I do besides my work. So, virtually no time to write!
Another reason is when I read Iranian news, so much lie are there, that I wonder when people start to realize that IRI lies, continously! that make me sad and uncomfortable!

No comments: