Sunday, June 05, 2005

Suspension and Controlling Characteristic
1. Once again our beloved government of Iran has decided to block many sites for instance z8un or Iranian. . If anyone can provide me with solution to bypass this blocking problem please let me know. e-mail me please.

2. This guy black who used to sing in late 80's and early 90's has a nice song is called Wonderful Life.

Here I go out to sea again
The sunshine fills my hair
And dreams hang in the air
Gulls in the sky and in my blue eye
You know it feels unfair
There's magic everywhere

Look at me standing
Here on my own again
Up straight in the sunshine

No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to laugh and cry
It's a wonderful, wonderful life

The sun's in your eyes, the heat is in your hair
They seem to hate you
Because you're there
And I need a friend, oh I need a friend
To make me happy
Not stand here on my own

Look at me standing
Here on my own again
Up straight in the sunshine

No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to laugh and cry
It's a wonderful, wonderful life

And I need a friend, oh I need a friend
To make me happy
Not so alone

Look at me here
Here on my own again
Up straight in the sunshine

No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to laugh and cry
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life


3. I heard the following story from a psychologist whose name is Dr.M. Dr. M. explained about a couple who came to see him about a problem that wife was claiming about. Wife was around 83 and man around 92.

“These couples came to see me, the man was quite slim with boney face who seemed to me that he had not eaten for ages! On his boney face he had this old fashioned glasses on. The guy seemed very down and depressed but delicate. As soon as they walked in to my office, woman started to say: “Dr. I suspect this guy is cheating on me!”. Dr. Asked ma’m would you tell me how did you come to this conclusion?

Ma’m: He teaches English and French to girl students and I see his students come in and flirt with him! They treat him with respect and bring him water and tea. They are quite kind to him. But I can see there is something going on. Apparently she goes on and on about how he and his students do things in inproper manner which was nothing sexual! Dr. M. Asks: So, have you seen them doing something sexual or intimate? She replies: No, but what is more needs to be seen, I can sense his relationship with his students, not to mention with neighbor’s wife!! At nights when I am sleep he goes to neighbors wife for full contact!
So, in the meanwhile the 92 years of age guy asks if his wife is finished with her speech, allows him a chance to talk. And he goes like this: Dr. I am 92 years of age, with such a ugly face and skinny figure. when I see myself in mirror, I wonder about myself and think of how ugly I am. I am so skinny when I stand in front of mirror naked I get ashamed of myself and wonder what happened to my proper figure. Not to mention that my penis can not be erected for ages not even with an industrial crane! I am sure if there are 10 men in this room, I am the last person to be picked by a woman in that room. My wife wouldn’t even pick me! I am not sure what my wife is suspecting from.
Dr. M. investigates the matter further and both patients go under full check up. Then Dr. M. realizes that the wife has Alzheimer plus controlling issue. So, he puts her under treatment. It is interesting that Dr. was saying patient who think they are quite well, have hard time to accept medication or take them. So, we usually tell them that these are important medication for your diabetics or prevents you from other problems.

Talking about controlling issue; today My mom and I walked out the house main door to get on a car. I saw our superintendent’s wife who was sweeping the floor. I said hi and she quietly said hi. All of the sudden my mom jumps in and asks if I have said Hi to her and goes even further asking her whether she has said hi to me or not! Then, I told my mom now I know where we, my sister and I have received the controlling problem from!

According to many psychologist controlling and suspicion are issues that many believe it is genetically involved with people. Some people do not control at all and some do! But what we have to do is to how the other persona who has been controlled feels!

No comments: