Monday, October 18, 2004

Iranians the judgmental type!
1. Have you ever noticed how much judgmental we are as soon as we encounter somebody! No matter from what background s/he is, we start to judge them and release a verdict. This is even, in my opinion worse, when it comes to Iranians in general. We have this tendency to judge and gossip as much as possible! I just read part-1 of the story that Mr. Siamack Baniamri written and felt, this is exactly what I mentioned above!! He is lawyer in USA.
...
Okay, picture this: you walk into a party full of elite Iranian expatriates. The guest list is made of Jews, Bahais, Moslems, and some Christians. The party is tame yet chic. Brandy in one hand, Cuban cigar in the other, the talk is all about real state. Some say buy and some say sell. Guests are well-bred, sophisticated, and a bit snobby. The assembly is made up of thriving individuals who wear their money and drive their money, and occupy $5-million mansions.... Read the rest of the story
here


2.


Cute, isn't it? This is a baby belong to a friend of mine!

3. Depression anyone? This is a test tells you whether you are depressed or not:) (In Persian)

4. Sometimes I daydream. I dream of days of past. Dream of being everywhere. Dream of how things could change if I had chosen different path.
As a big fan of John Lennon, I was just listening to lyrics of "In my life". I felt the song is so nicely written that I would like to keep repeating it with myself. enjoy:)

There are places I'll remember
All my life, though some have changed
Some forever, not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places had their moments
With lovers and friends, I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life, I've loved them all

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life, I'll love you more

Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life, I'll love you more

No comments: