Saturday, May 29, 2004

Earth Quake
1. What an earth quake it was yesterday. I had just completed taking shower, trying to put on my pans. All of the sudden, I felt the ground underneath of my feet is moving! For a second I was fascinated with all the vibration and then I realized it is an Earth QUAKE!! So, technically I ran for my life. I ran outside to our garden where it is surrounded by worker from two semi-constructed apartment buildings around us! So, I was topless and bottom less (no socks on). About 20 minutes later I went out and it was quite interesting seeing from all walks of life were in the middle of streets chit chatting!

2. Thanks to Narges For the following link. phots of Chaloos road. Considering I went to Kelardasht just in the past week and passed by the same place in the photos! Wow, I am thankful to be alive!

3. Thanks to Omid who always sends me great stories like the following:

I'm passing this on to you because it has definitely
worked for me, and at this time of year we all could
use a little calm! By following the simple advice I
read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read, " The way to achieve inner peace is
to finish all the things you've started."

So I looked around the house to see all the things I
started and hadn't finished... and before leaving the
house this morning I finished off a bottle of red
wine, bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua and
Wild Turkey, the Prozac and some Valium, cheesecake,
and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freakin' good I feel! So pass
this on to those in need of inner peace.

So, then finish what you have started:))

4. Look at this report says earth quake with magnitude of 6.2.

5. I'd better get some sleep. before I die of lack of sleep:)

No comments: