Sunday, March 07, 2004

Why our satisfaction get ruined?
1. First I would like to thank Narges who send me the following poem from Rumi.
(Opps I just realized that I made a big O!, this is John Lennon song called God! I will post the right one when I get home!:-) Apologies to Narges for making this mistake!)

Do You love me ?
A lover aksed his beloved :
Dou you love yourself
more than you love me?
The beloved replied:
I have died to myself
and I live for you
I've disappeared from myself
and my attribute,
I am present only for you ,
I haven forgotten all my learnings,
But from knowing you
I've become scholar.
I've lost all my strength,
but from your power , I am able.
If I love my self , I love you !!
If I love you , I love my self !!

God!
God is a concept
By which we measure
Our pain
I'll say it again
God is a concept
By which we measure
Our pain

I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy
I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in Mantra
I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in Yoga
I don't believe in kings
I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles
I just believe in me
Yoko and me
And that's reality

The dream is over
What can I say?
The dream is over
Yesterday
I was the Dreamweaver
But now I'm reborn
I was the Walrus
But now I'm John
And so dear friends
You'll just have to carry on
The dream is over

2. How beatiful Alex has described in this story about the fact that people tend to take away our satisfaction...
On my little shop this morning I stopped into a book seller where I found three fabulous books in the bargain bin. When I paid the clerk asked me if I had a member’s card to which I said no.

“In that case,” she said, “your total is $14.28.”

“What a fabulous deal for three beautiful books!” I exclaimed
Read the story here.

3. Oh, couple of days ago I was trying to add a code to my weblog and I have no idea how but all of the sudden I realized all my weblog's template is gone! It took me a few hours to recover some! and as you see some are missing on the side bar.
So, a technical lesson in this story is that always make backup of all your electronics intelectual properties!! even if they are nothing close to be important!

No comments: