Monday, October 20, 2003

Something to write about....

I wonder everytime I am away from weblog, I have tons to write about. However, as soon as I get behind the computer screen, volia, nothing can be remembered!...
Last night I saw one of old friends who currently works in Bombardier . We used to go to university together. Now he lives in Toronto, Canada with his partener as a common law. It is so amazing to see how time flies! We used to study together, go Skiing, go Horse back riding and etc. It was fun time!!
....
I have just checked my archive and realized that I can't retrive my old writtings. I am quite pissed off at blogger.com.
I am thinking about setting up my own server!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right. In it something is and it is good thought. I support you.